A Two-Day Comprehensive Arterial and Venous Imaging Course
with Andrey Espinoza, MD, FACC, FSCAI and Julie Cardoso, RDCS, RVT, RPhS
Join Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute of Hunterdon and Universal Ultrasound Management for this groundbreaking course that spans the spectrum of vascular disease from imaging to intervention. Enjoy inspired imaging demonstrations in a modern facility with the expertise of medical professionals by your side.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute of Hunterdon
200 Route 31 North
Flemington, NJ 08822
Conduct an interactive two-day program for physicians to gain a better understanding in the screening, non-invasive imaging, and interventional aspects of patients with arterial and venous diseases.
DAY 1: The program will cover the screening process via history/physical examination, physiological and ultrasound testing components of the arterial and venous disease pathology and the pathophysiological process.
DAY 2: Attendees will participate in live case observation. The cases will be a continuation of Day One following patients through their non-invasive imaging procedure and clinical assessments through their interventional procedures in order to encompass their full spectrum of care.
Attendees will be able to assimilate contemporary techniques and learn transformative information to impact their day-to-day practice.
Upon completion of the course, every participant should be able to achieve the following:
- Understanding of anatomy & physiology of the arterial and venous systems
- Understanding of pathology of the arterial and venous systems: occlusion, stenosis, obstruction and compression
- Ability to perform the initial physical evaluation: symptomatology, clinical presentation
- Understanding the ultrasound evaluation for the arterial and venous screening
- Understanding the physiologic testing and the diagnostic criteria (ABI, PVR, segmental pressures)
- Understanding of the diagnostic criteria for arterial and venous ultrasound imaging
- Understand interventional approaches to manage complex vascular patients from procedural access to device selection
- Interventional Radiologists
- Vascular Specialists
- Vascular Surgeons
- General Surgeons
Cost: $5,000. Registration is through PayPal.
Registration fee includes course guidelines, references materials. Limited to 5 participants.
Our office will contact you after your registration has been received.
If you have any questions please contact us directly at 908-237-3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UUM Live Interactive Courses